At Bora we provide our cybersecurity clients with great content marketing campaigns. We pride ourselves on understanding the market and researching the information required to write a broad range of material from news related blog posts, to technical white papers. Our clients and employees are based across the world, so we offer flexible work arrangements to help people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them.
This role could be part-time or full- time, and salary would depend on the number of hours worked and relevant experience in the industry. If you’re interested in learning more, please get in contact.
About the Role:
As a Content Writer you’ll produce a range of material from short-form thought provoking blog posts, to long-form user-centered reports, sales enablement material, website copy and technical product content such as white papers and other collateral.
What You’ll Need:
- The ability to construct well written copy.
- Creativity to write thought provoking blog posts and social media copy.
- Understanding of the technology industry and more specifically cybersecurity.
- Portfolio of writing samples. Including material that demonstrates your skill at communicating technical content to end users.
- Experience exploring client’s communication problems and addressing their needs through copywriting.
- Exceptional audience analysis, written and verbal communication, and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to research new topics and stay updated with industry news.
- Sound marketing acumen and an up-to-date understanding of industry best practices.
- Strong team player with a sense of passion, fun, honesty, and drive.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbal.
- The ability to hold business level conversations with senior client contacts.
- Excellent English language and grammatical skills.
- Use of MS Office applications and email.
We have a wide range of clients in different market segments so you need to be flexible and have the ability to adapt content for different channels and audiences. As an enthusiastic learner you must be able to critique, proof read and edit your work based on constructive feedback.
If you think this vacancy might suit you, please do not hesitate to get in contact.